Espresso Apartments endeavours to protect your privacy by:
- Only collecting information from those we deal with which is required for our business to adequately service our customers.
- Except where the law says otherwise, the only external organisation having access to this information may be approved mailing houses that mail any marketing material to our customers or credit card/credit reference companies for finance approval.
- We do not use any personal information we have collected for any other purposes without seeking the individual’s permission.
- We will take reasonable steps to ensure personal information is accurate and complete by contacting our customers and updating our records on a basis as required by our maintenance team.
- Individuals are able to remain anonymous when entering a transaction, by paying cash; they do not have to disclose personal information.
- We will hold the information indefinitely so future marketing material can be sent to the individual. If you do not wish to receive this material in the future, please email us
email@example.com (?) to have your details removed.
- Personal information will not be disclosed to any organisation or individual who has not given a commitment to deal with such information in a way, which is consistent with the National Privacy Principles and will be disclosed only in accordance with those Principles.
- All information is securely held by the organisation to prevent tampering, interference by outside sources or unauthorised use by employees or agents of the organisation.
- Individuals can access the information that our organisation holds on them in accordance with the National Privacy Principles.
- If an individual believes the information we hold on them is not accurate they have the right to apply to the organisation to have that information corrected.
Espresso Apartments Website contains links to other sites not affiliated with Espresso Apartments. These sites have their own policies and practices about online privacy, and Espresso Apartments cannot be responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these unaffiliated websites.